Monday, August 4, 2014

25 Inspiring Quotes to bring a Progressive Change in Your Attitude


What separates successful people from an average Joe is there attitude towards life and things they undertake. Well as we know that most of them are generally optimistic but they do understand that life is a complex matter and there will be many obstacles in our way to success and achievements.   But where most of the average people surrender, these individuals tries to rise above it and turn these stones into milestones. And what assist them in these matters are there great attitude and the way they approach things. And the good news is these individuals are always ready to teach others how they cope up with such circumstances and achieved what we always dream of. Here are 25 quotes from some of the most influential people in history which will help you to deal with the situation and bring a much needed change in your attitude and understanding towards life, so be a pirate and try to steal as much treasure as you can:

1}1} “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
-Thomas A. Edison

2} “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
-Michael Jordan

3} “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
-Bruce Lee

4} “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
-Albert Einstein

5} “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.”
-Eminem

6} “The best revenge is massive success.”
 -Frank Sinatra

6} “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
-Muhammad Ali

7} “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
-Martin Luther

8} “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

9} “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
–John Lennon

10} “I am not thinking too far ahead, just want to take it one thing at a time.”
-Sachin Tendulkar

11} “I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back.”
-Abraham Lincoln

12} “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”
-Henry Ford

13} “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

14} “We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve.”
-Bill Gates

15} “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
-Steve Jobs

16} “It's always good to be underestimated.”
-Donald Trump
17} “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.”
-Warren Buffett

18} “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
-Mother Teresa

17} “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.”
-Margaret Thatcher

18} “All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
-Walt Disney

19} “If I were given the opportunity to present a gift to the next generation, than it would be the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself.”
-Charles M. Schulz

20} “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.”
-Maya Angelou

21} “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — everyday I’m learning something new.”
- Richard Branson

22} “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
- Napoleon Hill

23}” Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
-John F. Kennedy

24} “I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”
-Isaac Newton

 (And the last but not the least is a quote from a movie but I think this is the best advice given to anybody by anybody because it reflects the reality of life, it is something which helps me to deal with challenges that comes in my way, this is something which helps me to stay motivated and this is something which keeps me moving forward and it goes like this)

25} “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life.”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

These are few quotes which motivate me to keep moving towards my goals and dreams. Are there quotes which inspire you or have brought change in your life and attitude? I’ll be glad if you can share with us quotes like these and give us an opportunity to learn from you.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ...1st comment on my blog...this diffenetly gave me a little motivation :-)

      Delete